1. Welcome to TitanFall 2 Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to TitanFall 2, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Connection to multi player games sucks - R

Discussion in 'TitanFall 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Rhainnon, Jan 25, 2017.

1. So I reached the Rank of 50, unlocked everything then the next day am back to a lesser rank. A lot of my unlocks became locked so I have to work on the game to get back to where I was. Trying to get an on line game is almost impossible. Last night I played few games then it went back to No games available am sitting there waiting, waiting still not connecting to any games. after waiting for 30 mins I gave up trying. I checked through Xbox to see my connection status, no problems 18 gig up & 78 down load speed, still no connection to any game. Can I get a refund for the cause i am not getting into any games   My gamer tag is SFGR RANGER playing on brand new XBOX ONE S. I have business broadband so no broadband problems my end.