1. Welcome to TitanFall 2 Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to TitanFall 2, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is there and Real difference between the R-101 vs. R-201?

Discussion in 'TitanFall 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by SamWize, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Other then the stock scope I have found no difference between the New R-101 and the old R-201. Some youtubers I watch have claimed the R-101 seems to kick less but I just don't see it. If you think its different let me know below. In the video above I feel I prove that there is now difference between the two guns. If you guys like the video Subscribe! No need to "like" the video though cuz who really likes having their "liked" video page filled with every youtube video under the sun! I save my liked youtube page for specific music I want to play again while I drive to work. Am I right?